What Not to Bring to the Interview:
- Cell phone
- Coffee or soda
- If you have lots of piercings, leave some of your rings at home (earrings only, is a good rule)
- Cover tattoos
Interview Attire Tips:
- Before you even think about going on an interview, make sure you have appropriate interview attire and everything fits correctly.
- Get your clothes ready the night before, so you don’t have to spend time getting them ready on the day of the interview.
- If your clothes are dry clean only, take them to the cleaners after an interview so they are ready for next time.
- Polish your shoes! Scuffed shoes say you don’t pay attention to detail.
- Bring a breath mint and use it before you enter the building.