When you join the Labor Ready team, we make it easy for you to get to work.
Carpenters and Carpenter Helpers who would like to join the Labor Ready Team should come to OACES Employment Service Group Room 210 for applications.
- Flexibility: Access to jobs that fit your schedule. Choose the days and hours you want to work.
- Variety: Work in a range of industries, like construction, manufacturing, hospitality, retail and waste.
- Build Your Skills: Learn new skills or sharpen the skills you have, and earn along the way.
- Never a Fee: We find the jobs and put you to work at no cost to you. Period.
Job Locations:Rochester, New York
Recruiting Location: Rochester, NY, 1771
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, start at 8:00 am, 8-10 hour days
Pay Rate: $9.00 – $12.00 / hour USD
Carpenters and Carpenter Helpers Responsibilities:
Carpenters will construction, builder and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard, using hand tools and power tools. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Shaping and cutting materials to specified measurements using hand tools, machines or power saws
- Selecting and ordering lumber or other required materials
- Working with subcontractors to deal with special areas, such as heating or electrical wiring work
- Maintaining records and documents
Do you have relevant experience? Are you committed to safety, and have excellent attendance? We are ready to put you to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.